|Location: Reading||Salary: £45000 - £65000 per annum|
|Sector: Medical Communications||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Chris Vowles|
- Take overall responsibility and accountability for the direction, delivery and financial growth and management of a portfolio of medical communications and patient support client accounts, leading your account team to achieve goals
- Provide strategic counsel to clients, cultivating strong, long-term relationships with key decision-makers and assisting them to achieve their goals through the proposal and development of high quality communications solutions
- Provide strategic direction on allocated accounts encompassing all aspects of program / project development using knowledge of market issues, company and strategic project objectives. Link in with service offerings where appropriate to ensure the most successful solutions for clients.
- Review financial performance of allocated client portfolio, including meeting sales, servicing, profitability targets and obtaining budget sign off prior to senior review
- Proactively initiate actions to maximise growth and profitability of accounts
- Contribute to accountsâ€™ new business development targets and in association with IMA Communications leadership team, develop targeted action plans to grow existing business and identify new business opportunities
Required Skills and Experience:
- Medical / Patient Communications agency experience is essential
- Good knowledge of all aspects of Pharmaceutical communications / marketing
- Demonstrable leadership and influencing skills of peers, business partners, clients and associates
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Strong finance skills with some understanding of project P&L management.
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.