|Location: Cambridge, Cambridgeshire||Salary: £45000 - £65000 per annum|
|Sector: Medical Devices||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Chris Vowles|
The successful Medical Device Engineer will be responsible for developing innovative engineering designs and leading technically challenging projects for pharmaceutical / drug delivery device organisations.
- 1st or 2:1 degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Strong creative and technical abilities in many of the following areas: concept generation; engineering and statistical analysis and detail design; design of experiments; design for high and low volume manufacturing; development methods for high reliability such as QbD
- Experience of pharmaceutical industry-specific regulatory processes, working to Quality Management Systems such as ISO 13485 and 21CFR820, risk management to ISO14971, design control, compilation of Design History File, verification and validation, clinical trial support.
- Proven ability leading device development projects, taking responsibility for quality, time, and profit
- Commercial awareness gained in one of the following environments: devices development / engineering department of a medical or pharmaceutical company.
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.