|Location: Horsham, West Sussex||Salary: £30000 - £45000 per annum + Additional Benefits|
|Sector: Medical Communications, IT & Telecoms||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Daniel Paine||Job Published: 9 days ago|
Medical Editor / Senior Editor
My client is a leading global medical communications agency that is currently recruiting for a Medical Editor / Senior Editor to join their team.
Within the role you will be providing editing, proofreading, styling and formatting across a range of deliverables across the business.
The role of Medical Editor / Senior Editor will have the following responsibilities:
- Editing / proofreading / formatting;
- Ensuring deadlines are meet and quality to the highest standard;
- Liaise with management team for projects and understand budget considerations;
- Adhering to and maintaining designated style sheets;
- Participate in business meetings whenever required.
Medical Editor / Senior Editor requirements:
- Educated to a degree level;
- Medical Communications experience;
- Proficient use on Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook;
- Great project management experience;
- Great attention to detail;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills, experience and desire to be an exceptional Medical Editor / Senior Editor, then this is the opportunity for you!
If you are interested in joining a well-established, internationally renowned, globally recognised organisation, working with experts in their field, hit that apply button today!