|Location: Inverness, Highlands||Salary: £14 - £19 per hour|
|Sector: Medical Devices||Specialism:|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Jeremy Farley|
Job Title: Medical Surveillance Specialist
Rate: £14 - £19 Per Hour
Working Hours: 37 Hours a Week
Period: Initial 12 Months
Key Skills: MDR, Medical Device Reports, FDA, Review, Evaluate, Reporting, DHR
A Medical Surveillance Specialist is required to join my client in to work independently, with some supervision in the preparation & submittal of Medical Device Reports (MDRs) to global Health Authorities & contact for any potential reportable complaints.
Working from site, this is a truly fantastic opportunity for the right person. If this sounds like an opportunity for you, please read on!
So, what will you be doing as the Medical Surveillance Specialist?
- Ensure reportable complaints are processed & submitted accurately
- Preparation & submittal of Medical Device Reports
- Investigation & resolving of MDR functionality issues
- Compiling of monthly reports to authorized representatives
- MDR Monitoring - Running queries & reports
- Managing of reports i.e Counterfeit Report, Periodic Summary Report
- Manual update of UAE and SA MFs
- Escalation of document errors for correction
What are we looking for in our next Medical Surveillance Specialist?
- Degree qualified in a Health-related Science OR certified Health Care administrator
- 2+ years' experience within the medical field
- Ability to make independent decisions to ensure compliance to FDA & Global Health Authority reporting requirements
- Excellent attention to detail
- Fluency in Spanish highly desirable
- Knowledge of diabetes & medical terminology strongly preferred
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills, experience and desire to provide exceptional Medical Device Reporting expertise, this is the opportunity for you!
If you are interested in joining a well-established, internationally renowned, globally recognised organisation working with experts in their field, hit that apply button now!