|Location: Inverness, Highlands||Salary: £10 - £15.30 per hour|
|Sector: Medical Devices||Specialism:|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Ben Abbott|
Medical Surveillance Specialist
Location: Inverness, UK
Rate: up to £15.30 p/h
The role of a Medical Surveillance Specialist is to work independently but with general supervision to prepare and submit Medical Device Reports (MDRs) to global Health Authorities. Ensures global reportable complaints for my client are processed and submitted accurately, and on time to global Health Authorities. Acting as a resource for Customer Service regarding Potential Reportable complaints. This role would be ideal for someone who has worked in the medical industry that is looking to work in a more office based environment.
Some of the main duties of the Medical Surveillance Specialist will include:
* Using discretion and independent medically-based judgment: Reviews, evaluates, classifies potential reportable complaints as adverse event, product malfunction or rule-outs for both U.S. and International affiliates.
* Evaluates global potential reportable complaints demonstrating sound judgment to determine if the reporting requirements for global medical device reports are met.
* Responsible for timely regulatory reporting, collaboration and teaming, and accurate/precise documentation.
* Processes MDR's/MDV's and rule-outs within the Diabetes Care Complaint System and file MDR's/MDV's with global Health Authorities as required.
* Notify the appropriate international representatives when reports must be filed with their local health authorities.
* Communicates with global customer/technical service representatives and with the end-users when clarification is required.
In order to be the successful Medical Surveillance Specialist and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
* Degree in health-related science or life science with experience in a medical field (RN, CDE, DSN, BSN, BPHS, MSN, MHS, DNP, BSC, MSc…etc) patient education.
* Sound business judgment and ability to make independent decisions to ensure compliance with FDA, MEDDEV and global Health Authority reporting requirements.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
* Excellent attention to detail.
* Excellent interpersonal, problem-solving, and organizational skills.
* Proficient in the use of technology including keyboarding, PC's, Internet, word processing, email functionality, etc
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a driven individual to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.