|Location: City of London, London||Salary: £75000 - £90000 per annum + Package|
|Sector: Construction, Commercial||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Matthew Clegg|
MEP Senior Commercial Manager
£75,000 to £90,000 + car & package
I have an exciting opportunity for an MEP Senior Commercial Manager to join one of the UK's leading main contractors delivering high profile new builds and major refurbishments for blue chip clients on projects across London & the South East. The opportunity promises exposure to exciting projects where build costs regularly exceed £50m for clients including Facebook, Google, Amazon, Wells Fargo, Barclays Bank, Imperial College London and other private and public sector clients.
As the MEP Senior Commercial Manager, you'll play a key role in the sound commercial delivery of mechanical and electrical building services on projects that will include data centres, high rise offices, large mixed use developments, new hospitals, heritage projects, hotels, leisure facilities and much more. Some of your duties will include:
- Holding and running start-up meetings with the commercial and site teams for your allocated projects
- Ensure all the relevant teams both internally and through subcontractors are working collaboratively
- Provide accurate and timely advice and feedback to the client, consultant and colleagues
- Take a lead role in the mentoring of your team (8-10 M&E Surveyors)
- Monitor and manage financial resources through the full life cycle of your projects
- Build long lasting and trusting relationships with suppliers & subcontractors
- Provide technical advice and support where required
Alongside the opportunity to work on exciting, complex projects for some great clients, the successful MEP Senior Commercial Manager will also have the benefit of joining one of the UK's leading main contractors that believes in a balance between your work & home life, investment into your own personal development and a mentality that they want to always do the best possible job that they can. This is all supported with a competitive package that includes:
- Starting salary of £75,000 to £90,000 (depending on experience)
- Car allowance £5k to £7k
- 27 days annual leave
- Private healthcare
- Contributory pension
- Payment of a professional membership
MEP Senior Commercial Managers considering this opportunity will need to have at least 6 years working as a SQS, MQS or CM level for a large, specialist M&E subcontractor or the building services team of a large main contractor. You'll need to have excellent people skills, sound contract knowledge, a willingness to continue to learn and happy working with people with different backgrounds, skill sets and abilities.
Sound good? Get in touch with Matt Clegg @ Gold Group today to ensure you don't miss out.