|Location: Wimbledon, London||Salary: £10.10 - £12 per annum + overtime available|
|Sector: Engineering||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Andriana Panayi||Job Published: 15 days ago|
3 months - Permanent
£10.10 - £12 per hour
We are looking to recruit a Metal Polisher for a metalwork's & finishes Specialist Company. We need a Metal Polisher with good hand-eye coordination who is patient, diligent, and pays attention to details. Have good listening and learning capability. Using tools such as stones and abrasives to correct and polish flaws on various metals and includes some assembly and breakdown as well as various clean-up duties.
This role is a minimum of 40 hours per week, Monday - Friday day work. This position gives the ideal Metal Polisher the opportunity to go permanent after a probationary period.
Essential skills of Metal Polisher:
* Minimum 3 years' experience in metal Polishing
* Metal polishing skills using abrasives and polishing gun
Desirable skills of Metal Polisher:
* Health and safety certificates
* First aid certificates
* Abrasive wheels certificate
General duties of Metal Polisher:
* You'll be mainly polishing; brass, stainless steel, mild steel.
* Working individually as well as in a team.
* Completing operations within allocated times.
If you are suitable and interested in this position apply now as they will get you started ASAP!