|Location: Leeds, West Yorkshire||Salary: £28000 - £35000 per annum + + Benefits|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Gautam Raval||Job Published: 20 days ago|
MI Analyst / Data Analyst
As a MI Analyst / Data Analyst you will receive the following benefits: 25 Days Holiday / Up to 10% Contributed Pension / Life Cover / Personal Health Insurance.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a MI Analyst / Data Analyst with a client based in Leeds City Centre who are looking to recruit a MI Analyst / Data Analyst who will be responsible for the creation and maintenance of reports.
The reports are automated using Microsoft Excel, VBA & Visual Studio the successful candidate will have experience and working knowledge of this software combined with Microsoft SQL.
You will be required to work on your own initiatives but more importantly part of a successful team. The ability to interact with colleagues and stakeholders at various levels is essential to ensure accurate report specifications have been understood and delivered.
As a MI Analyst / Data Analyst you will be responsible for the following:
- Responsible for documentation, maintenance and production of end to end MI relevant to all reporting.
- Attention to detail - Updating, producing and checking for accuracy all existing data reports external (Clients) consumption. Adhering to submission of reports as specified by the clients.
- Work with strategy colleagues, to review and report trends and potential issues identified in management information that have a direct impact on business objectives.
- Work with reporting and IT colleagues to share best practice and fully utilise the functionality and reporting capabilities of the organisation.
- Development and Maintenance of change control database for tracking changes across all MI reporting process.
- Significant ad hoc production of analysis and bespoke MI is required as a part of the role, mainly driven by strategy changes and client requirements.
- In addition to producing MI, significant analysis of the MI is required ensuring information is presented in an easily read and understood format.
As a MI Analyst / Data Analyst you will need the following:
- Excellent data sourcing and manipulation skills with advanced proficiency in SQL, VBA programming, SSIS
- Knowledge of SSAS/SSRS desirable but not compulsory.
- Understanding of P&L drivers from MI perspective in a credit environment and specifically within Collections & Recoveries.
- Analytical clear thinking mindset with the ability to understand data from multiple sources and to draw conclusions facilitating change and continuous improvement objectives.
- Ability to deal with multiple areas of work and competing priorities.
- Confident data driven decision making capabilities.
- Track record of being results orientated with a view to meet and exceeds business appetite for Analysis and MI.
- Experience of working cross-functionally with all management levels.
- Demonstrate confidence in presenting constructive feedback and challenges at Team Leader and Management level.
- Excellent communication skills with target audience alignment of the messages.
- Experience of credit and finance industry, preferably within Debt Recovery, in a strategic MI business environment.
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.