|Location: Leeds, West Yorkshire||Salary: £25000 - £35000 per annum + + Benefits|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Gautam Raval|
MI Analyst / Data Analyst / Reporting Analyst
My client based in Leeds within financial services are recruiting for a MI Analyst / Data Analyst / Reporting Analyst.
As a MI Analyst / Data Analyst / Reporting Analyst your main responsibility will be the creation and the maintenance of reports.
The reports are automated using Microsoft Excel, VBA & Visual Studio so as a MI Analyst / Data Analyst / Reporting Analyst you will have experience and working knowledge of this software combined with Microsoft SQL.
Additionally, the MI Analyst / Data Analyst / Reporting Analyst will be expected to analyse portfolio performance, identify key trends and report upon those findings.
MI Analyst / Data Analyst / Reporting Analyst Benefits:
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Contributed pension 10%
- Life Cover - 4 x salary
MI Analyst / Data Analyst / Reporting Analyst Responsibilities:
- Responsible for documentation, maintenance and production of end to end MI relevant to all reporting.
- Attention to detail - Updating, producing and checking for accuracy all existing data reports external (Clients) consumption. Adhering to submission of reports as specified by the clients.
- Work with operational colleagues, to review and report trends and potential issues identified in management information that have a direct impact on business objectives and ensure changes in collections strategy does not leave any unidentified gaps in the process (portfolio and process tracking capabilities).
- Production of Operational MI in a simple and user friendly format via the production of business MI dashboards (SSRS).
- Work with reporting and IT colleagues to share best practice and fully utilise the functionality and reporting capabilities of the organisation.
- Development and Maintenance of change control database for tracking changes across all MI reporting process.
- Significant ad hoc production of analysis and bespoke MI is required as a part of the role, mainly driven by strategy changes and client requirements.
- In addition to producing MI, significant analysis of the MI is required ensuring information is presented in an easily read and understood format.
MI Analyst / Data Analyst / Reporting Analyst Skills:
- Excellent data sourcing and manipulation skills with advanced proficiency in SQL, VBA programming, SSIS, SSRS.
- Analytical clear thinking mindset with the ability to understand data from multiple sources and to draw conclusions facilitating change and continuous improvement objectives.
- Ability to deal with multiple areas of work and competing priorities.
- Confident data driven decision making capabilities.
- Track record of being results orientated with a view to meet and exceeds business appetite for Analysis and MI.
- Experience of working cross-functionally with all management levels.
- Demonstrate confidence in presenting constructive feedback and challenges at Team Leader and Management level.
- Excellent communication skills with target audience alignment of the messages.