|Location: Haywards Heath, West Sussex||Salary: £33000 - £38000 per annum|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Stalla Xystra|
Gold Group have a fantastic opportunity for a Management Information Reporting Analyst to join a well-established Insurance company located in Haywards Heath.
The vacancy is a permanent opportunity with a salary of £33k up to £38k per annum depending on experience.
Key responsibilities for this MI Reporting Analyst role include:
- Produce standard business reports and dashboards on a daily / weekly / monthly basis
- Creation and maintenance of agent schedules on a monthly basis
- Design, develop, maintain and integrate required reporting for areas as needed on an ad-hoc basis
- On-going automation where necessary and feasible
- Provide support for MS Access / MS SQL Applications (via BI Manager)
- Providing an effective and accurate forecasting and scheduling Service to the business to ensure existing and new staff are scheduled correctly to handle expected call volumes across wide array of departments
- Provide detailed reports to support forecasting, as well as creating "what-if" scenarios
The ideal candidate will have the following skills/experience:
- High Level of Understanding of Contact Centre processes and the ability to apply this knowledge to produce high quality reports and dashboards.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server, including ability to build queries, reports, etc.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel knowledge (2007/10) including VBA, Macros, Pivot Tables, Lookups, etc.
- Good data handling and organisational skills.
- Proven troubleshooting, debugging and analytical skills.
- High attention to detail, ability to multi task and prioritise work load
- Previous Workforce Planner experience, understanding of Contact Centre Technology, working Microsoft Access (2007/10) knowledge and an understanding of Tableau (or similar application) to produce dynamic reports and dashboards would be an advantage.
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.