|Location: Leeds, West Yorkshire||Salary: £22000 - £33000 per annum + + Benefits|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Gautam Raval|
My financial services client based in Leeds are recruiting for a MI/BI Analyst to join a team providing reporting and insight on the business activities in order to optimise strategies and processes.
As an MI/BI Analyst you will be working alongside colleagues at all levels annd you will support various business functions to deliver value through the use of data.
MI/BI Analyst Benefits:
- Health Cash Plan
- Death in Service Scheme.
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays.
- Paid Birthday Holiday
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Health Assured
- Virtual GP Surgery
- Free parking.
- Contributory pension.
- Excellent office facilities - including games consoles, charging zones, internet use zones with tablets provided, chill out room and canteen games tables.
- Cafe - an onsite subsidised cafe
- Employee incentives - Reward and recognition schemes.
- Excellent career progression opportunities.
MI/BI Analyst responsibilities:
- Manage existing MI reporting ensuring accurate and timely delivery for both internal and external customers
- Collate user requirements to create new reporting and MI suites
- Provision of high level dashboards through to granular level reports
- Provide analytical insight from operational and financial data to support the delivery of business objectives
- Work with the BI developer to ensure data structures are aligned with reporting needs
- Build relationships with key business persons to promote the use of MI/BI throughout the business
MI/BI Analyst Qualifications and Experience:
- Experience working in a fast paced environment with multiple projects
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Ability to create and manage SQL queries, procedures and jobs (SSIS an advantage)
- Development and management of SQL Server Reporting Services
- Interrogation and manipulation of large data sets to interpret trends and KPIs.
- Knowledge of data warehouse principles
- Experience of BI and reporting software (SSRS, Tableau, Power BI)
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
MI/BI Analyst knowledge and behaviours:
- Attention to Detail.
- Self motivated and enthusiastic.
- Analytical Approach.
- Collaborative Team Player.
- Striving for excellence in every task.
- Demonstrates eagerness to learn and progress in role.
- Friendly and pleasant to colleagues.
- Hard working.