|Location: City of London, London||Salary: £40000 - £70000 per annum|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Sam Francis||Job Published: 29 days ago|
Microsoft 365 Specialist
Currently looking for a Microsoft 365 Specialist Analyst to work join a growing Fintech company based in their London office. This is a permanent opportunity with a salary of £50 -70k per annum depending on experience.
Some of the main duties of the Microsoft 365 Specialist will include:
- With the support of the local and global infrastructure teams, the candidate will spearhead the Office 365 migration, reviewing current services to provide roadmap for Office 365 services.
- The candidate must have an in-depth technical knowledge of Office 365 M3 (ideally M5), including experience of executing migrations, and managing Office 365; ideally this would be within a finance or similar secured environment. The candidate will be required to manage the project engaging for key stakeholders.
- Due to the nature of the role, the candidate may be required to work on other aspects of the infrastructure, such as Windows Servers, VMware and cloud services, so additional experience in these areas would be highly desirable.
- The role is based on UK working hours but the role may require the candidate to work unsocial hours based on project demands.
Skills and qualifications of the Microsoft 365 Specialist will include:
- Excellent experience in Office 365 M3 migrations, delivering hybrid cloud networking, Active Directory, Exchange, Skype 4 Business, One drive, and the Office client suite.
- Excellent knowledge of Office 365 security and Microsoft licencing.
- Experience in deployment of Azure Information Protection (document discovery with one drive) and setting up policy framework and data protection.
- End point management integration (laptops, desktops and preferably mobile devices).
- Excellent communication skills working with internal customers and Infrastructure team.
- Excellent documentation skills, including skills transfer.
- Demonstration of basic project management, running migration projects.
- Experience of on premise Microsoft technologies.
- Experience of Office 365 M5.
- Microsoft Certified qualifications.
- In-tune MDM, Teams.
- VMWare and VMware network integration.
- VDI deployment and integration.
- Knowledge of Microsoft ATP and DLP solutions.
- Implementation of voice, telephony capabilities.
- Network security experience in either in PCI DSS, finance, or a similar secured network environment
- Alerting, Capacity and configuration management.
- Single sign-on using ADFS.
- Degree Educated.
- AppDynamics/SNMP integration.