|Location: Somerset, England||Salary: Negotiable|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Sam Davies|
Milling Supervisor needed for a rapidly growing sub-contract precision engineering company based in Somerset who are looking to employ an experienced Milling Supervisor with a background in Precision Engineering.
The successful Milling Supervisor will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
* Salary: Competitive (Dependent on Experience)
* 20 day's holiday + 8 bank holidays
* Pension Plan
* Career Progression
* Onsite parking
* Overtime paid at 1.33 X standard pay
What the role entails: Ensuring the workplace remains safe and compliant and that their operations team follows company HSE and Quality policies. Ensuring orders are fulfilled in full and on time.
Some of the main duties of the Milling Supervisor will include:
* Representing the company at all times in a professional matter that creates an impression with the customer that is consistent with the company's mission statement.
* Accountability for Job routings
* Accountability for Material sizes
* Identifying Programme requirements and delegating to an appropriate technician.
* Accountable for tooling requirements.
* Train apprentices (where necessary)
What you need to be the successful Milling Supervisor:
* Able to set up machines
* Ability to delegate, motivate and influence.
* Experience of CAD/CAM
* Programming experience
* Awareness of AS 9100 standards
* Good communication skills
* A problem solver
* Organised to a high standard
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Milling Supervisor to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!