|Location: Bedfordshire, England||Salary: £35000 - £45000 per annum + Package|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Jeremy Farley|
Job Title: Ministry Stores Controller
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000 + Package
Key Skills: GFE, CFE, SAP, MRP, Government, MoD, Audits, Equipment
An experienced Ministry Stores Controller is required to join my client to control the program activities to ensure continual accountability of Company, Government, Property & Assets in accordance with corporate policy and regulations.
Working from site, this is a truly fantastic opportunity for the right person. If this sounds like an opportunity for you, please read on!
So, what will you be doing as a Ministry Stores Controller?
- Maintain the Government Furnished Equipment accountability records & determine condition & disposal of surplus
- Support the MSC on property audits, develop, recommend and implement property administration policies
- Provide guidance on company policy & Government Regulations regarding property accountability
What are we looking for in our next Ministry Stores Controller?
- Experienced Management of Government Furnished Equipment & Customer Furnished Equipment
- Ability to define GFE/CFE requirements within Annexis & engagement with MOD
- Experienced management & coordination of hardware and information assets
- Strong Management & Communication skills with the ability to interface across internal functions & teams as well as customers
- Possesses a working knowledge of MRP Systems (Preferably SAP)
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills and desire to provide passion and drive as the next Ministry Stores Controller, this is the opportunity for you!
So, if you are interested in joining a well-established, renowned, globally recognised organisation working with experts in their field as the next Ministry Stores Controller, hit that apply button now!
***YOU MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO GAIN OR CURRENTLY HOLD SECURITY CLEARNCE (SC) TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS VACANCY***