|Location: Bridgwater, Somerset||Salary: Negotiable|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Andriana Panayi|
Mobile HGV Mechanic
We are looking for a Mobile HGV Mechanic for a main contractor within the truck hire industry. We need a driven and attentive Mobile HGV Mechanic to be responsible for the technical and electrical repair, preventative maintenance and modification of the fleet and customer vehicles.
The Mobile HGV Mechanic will be given a company vehicle to carry out works but must supply their own tools.
Overtime and weekend work is always available and strongly encouraged for all Mobile HGV Mechanic 's.
Day to day of Mobile HGV Mechanic:
* Report to Location Manager if needed.
* Take company vehicle and attend varied locations for works.
* Attend disabled vehicles at the roadside or at customer's premises
* Carry out preventative maintenance in accordance with company policies and procedures
* Diagnose and repair mechanical and electrical defects on all vehicles and related ancillary equipment, replacing parts as and when necessary in line with Company and legislative requirements
* Complete all relevant paperwork and documentation to the required standard
* Communicate vehicle status with customers when required and ensure all customers are dealt with promptly, efficiently and courteously.
Essential qualities for Mobile HGV Mechanic:
* HGV Class 1 licence
* At least 1 year experience in HGV Mechanics.
Desirable skills for Mobile HGV Mechanic
* HGV Level 3 City & Guilds fitter certification
If you or someone you know may be interested please do get in touch!