|Location: Bridgwater, Somerset||Salary: £28000 - £34000 per annum|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Andriana Panayi|
Mobile HGV Technician
Salary: £28,000 - £34,000 (dependant on experience)
We are looking for a Mobile HGV Technician for a main contractor within the truck hire industry. We need a driven and attentive Mobile HGV Technician to be responsible for the mechanical and electrical repair, preventative maintenance and modification of the fleet and customer vehicles.
The Mobile HGV Technician will be given a company vehicle to carry out works but must supply their own tools.
Overtime and weekend work is always available and strongly encouraged for all Mobile HGV Technician 's.
Day to day of Mobile HGV Technician:
* Report to Location Manager if needed.
* Take company vehicle and attend varied locations for works.
* Attend disabled vehicles at the roadside or at customer's premises
* Carry out preventative maintenance in accordance with company policies and procedures
* Diagnose and repair mechanical and electrical defects on all vehicles and related ancillary equipment, replacing parts as and when necessary in line with Company and legislative requirements
* Complete all relevant paperwork and documentation to the required standard
* Communicate vehicle status with customers when required and ensure all customers are dealt with promptly, efficiently and courteously.
Essential qualities for Mobile HGV Technician:
* HGV Class 1 licence
* At least 1 year experience in HGV Mechanics.
Desirable skills for Mobile HGV Technician
* HGV Level 3 City & Guilds fitter certification