|Location: West Malling, Kent||Salary: Competitive Salary + Benefits + Car|
|Sector: Highways & Highways Electricals||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Paul Napper|
Motorway Communications Engineer
Location - West Malling- This will be a field based role across the M25.
** Attractive salary, vehicle and benefits on offer - please get in contact to discuss available package! **
Do you have experience with traffic signals, CCTV, VMS (variable message signs), MIDAS, ANPR, HATMS, Control Base Station comms?
My client has a great opportunity for you to progress your career within the Highways & Motorway Communications.
Full product training will be provided - If you have the right experience within the Highways Comms sector, I would love to hear from you!
Your role will see you learning how to carry out the following:
- Carry out testing, inspections, maintenance and commissioning on motorway communications equipment - such as CCTV, VMS (variable message signs), MIDAS, ANPR, HATMS, Control Base Station comms etc.
- Prepare reports on faults, progress, performance
- Respond quickly to urgent and emergency faults
- Ensure that a high standard and quality of work is done, improving the highways technology performance on the contract
The successful Motorway Communications Engineer, will have the following qualifications:
- Excellent working knowledge of Highways / Motorways Technology equipment
- ONC / BTEC or equivalent in Electronic Engineering (preferred)
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Solid fault finding / fixing experience
- 17th Edition or equivalent
- G39 or equivalent
This will be working Monday - Friday days, but you should be flexible with working nights when required. There may be some call out, when required
Please contact Paul ASAP or send your CV to apply for the Motorway Communications Engineer role.