|Location: Hatfield, Hertfordshire||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Highways & Highways Electricals||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Paul Napper||Job Published: 28 days ago|
Motorways Communications Technician
** Attractive salary, vehicle and benefits on offer - please get in contact to discuss available package! **
I am looking for experienced Motorways Communications Technician, on behalf of my highways technology client. Your role is to undertake fault finding and maintenance duties on the motorways communications network.
- Carry out testing, inspections, maintenance and commissioning on motorway communications equipment - such as CCTV, VMS (variable message signs), MIDAS, ANPR, HATMS, Control Base Station comms etc.
- Prepare reports on faults, progress, performance
- Respond quickly to urgent and emergency faults
- Ensure that a high standard and quality of work is done, improving the highways technology performance on the contract
The successful Motorway Communications Technician, will have the following qualifications:
- Excellent working knowledge of Highways / Motorways Technology equipment
- ONC / BTEC or equivalent in Electronic Engineering
- Solid fault finding / fixing expereince
- Knowledge/Experience of digital & analogue transmission systems ( voice / data / video) in transport applications
This will be working Monday - Friday days, but you should be flexible with working nights when required. There may be some call out, when required
Please contact Paul ASAP or send your CV to apply for the Motorways Communications Technician role.