|Location: Cheltenham, Gloucestershire||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Engineering, Defence||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Aaron Stone|
MRP Administrator required to join a globally established Aerospace / Defence company in the area of Cheltenham. On offer for the MRP Administrator is a competitive salary and benefits package which includes an annual bonus, contributed pension, 25 days annual holiday and flexible working hours.
Key Responsibilities of the MRP Administrator:
- To support with the creation and issue quotations to customers taking due consideration of internal policies, procedures and authorisation limits.
- To process customer orders onto the companies MRP system after liaison with Planning and Production teams to ensure an achievable delivery date is given.
- To understand and interpret the customers' requirements, including quality, delivery, packaging etc. and ensure that these requirements are reflected throughout the manufacturing cycle.
- To issue order acknowledgements to the customer which accurately reflect the Company's conditions of acceptance.
- To handle customer order enquiries in a responsive and professional manner.
- To pro-actively inform the customer of any changes during the scheduled production process that may impact upon the agreed delivery criteria, including the delivery date.
- To assist in the expediting of information to ensure that the customers' requirements are met.
- To produce the required release and despatch paperwork, ensuring that these reflect the customers' requirements as stated on the original order and meet company quality requirements.
- To compile and issue regular order status reports, as agreed with customers.
- On major accounts, support with the reconciliation of the company order book with the customers' own view of demand.
- To carry out any other duties as may be reasonably requested by the Management team.
Experience & skills Required for the MRP Administrator:
- Strong customer service & communication skills
- Previous experience of customer account administration
- Ability to multitask and work to tight deadlines
- Managing customer orders within a MRP system
- Analytical Skills
- Knowledge of UK & US Export Controls would be desirable but not essential as training will be provided