|Location: Gloucestershire, England||Salary: £40000 - £100000 per annum + Car, allowance, fuel card, pension|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Gautam Raval|
National Account Manager - Financial Services IT
My client are passionate about what they do and take pride in leading the information technology and services industry in providing web-based software tools that drive straight-through processing for the insurance and financial services markets on a global basis.
A National Account Manager required to develop and grow mutually rewarding relationships with Key Accounts to ensure the company is a strategic partner, essential to the growth of their business.
To excite and engage Key Accounts, delivering a joint strategic roadmap, through working in partnership, ensuring the technology is adding value and improving efficiencies for their businesses.
Required skills For the Account Manager role:
- Knowledge of financial services and Distribution channels
- Understanding of financial services software solutions
- Experience of managing client relationships
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent networking and sales skills
- Strong organisation and planning
- Ownership and accountability
- Highly collaborative environment
- Inclusive culture
- Work-life balance focus, including:
- Flexible working schedules
- 25 days holiday per year with flex
- Wellness allowance to keep you active
- Sports and social events
- Special interest group sessions (with pizza)
- Perkbox membership (discounts and freebies)
- £45k OTE £100k
- Pension matched to 7%. Private Medical
- Car allowance £5760 per annum (taxable, paid monthly)
- fuel card
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.