|Location: Malvern, Worcestershire||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Engineering, Defence||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Joe Tomkins|
Navigation Systems Engineer
Salary to be discussed upon application
My client, a globally leading defence/cyber company worldwide, are looking for a Navigation Systems Engineer to join their growing team in Malvern.
Ideally candidates will have previous/current experience in using GNSS, including GNSS infrastructure and deployment, as well as GNSS security. Candidates will also have experience of Navigation Systems.
All applicants for this Navigation Systems Engineer position must be eligible for Security Clearance.
Knowledge and Experience needed for Navigation System Engineer:
- Navigation system specification
- Navigation signal processing
- Navigation processing
- Other GNSS technologies
- Multi-sensor navigation
- Robust navigation techniques (anti-jam, anti-spoof)
- Real Time Kinematic satellite navigation
- Differential GPS
- Navigation system implementation
- ASIC development
- Engineering design and implementation processes
- Crypto and key management
- GNSS infrastructure and deployment
Personal Attributes Specification:
- Degree in a science, engineering or maths subject or demonstrable equivalent experience.
- Candidates should be willing to undergo government vetting to achieve SC and/or DV clearance as required. Due to this there may be certain projects where we will not be able to accept Dual Nationals.
- Innovative Self-starter able to show initiative.
- Offers solutions to problems.
- Able to lead and motivate others while being an enthusiastic team player.
- Evidence in delivering great results.
- Strong risk awareness & quality conscious.
- Able to follow processes and procedures.
All applicants must be eligible for Security Clearance.
To apply for this exciting opportunity for a Navigation Systems Engineer please press 'apply now'.