|Location: London, England||Salary: £1000 - £100000 per annum + Package|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Jeremy Farley||Job Published: 13 days ago|
Job Title: Network Engineer
Salary: Dependant Upon Experience + Car Allowance + Package
Key Skills: Network, CCNP, CCNA, Systems, Solarwinds, IRSE, ITIL, Computing, Engineering, Telecoms, Telecommunications, Design, Test, Build, Maintain, Equipment, Rail, Server Infrastructure, Validation, SCADA
An experienced Network Engineer is required to work in a small team supporting both Project Teams and Maintenance Teams in delivering works across London on an array of high-profile projects.
Working from site, this is a truly fantastic opportunity for the right person. If this sounds like an opportunity for you, please read on!
So, what will you be doing as a Network Engineer?
- You will be involved in providing technical support for a number of systems, inclusive of networks, Windows Server Architectures and SCADA systems
- Responsibility for system upgrades, design changes and general maintenance.
- Provision of technical support for project delivery teams
- Performing reviews of design packages
- Carrying out or supporting the build, test & validation of systems
- Reviewing systems performance
What are we looking for in our next Network Engineer?
- Degree Educated in an Engineering or Computing discipline
- Cisco CCNP & CCNA Certs
- IRSE Licensed
- Experience in the designing, building, testing and maintaining of Network Equipment
- Experience in the designing, building, testing and maintaining of Windows Server Architectures
- Worked with or built network management platforms - Solarwinds
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills and desire to provide passion and drive as the next Network Engineer, this is the opportunity for you!
So, if you are interested in joining a well-established, renowned, globally recognised organisation working with experts in their field as the next Network Engineer, hit that apply button now!