|Location: Reigate, Surrey||Salary: £35000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Simon Kiely||Job Published: 22 days ago|
Network Engineer needed for a leading organisation based in Reigate, Surrey who are looking to employ an experienced Network Engineer with demonstrable experience supporting firewalls and a Global VPN architecture, particularly Juniper SRX / Cisco ASA firewalls, in addition to experience supporting a high performance, high availability network architecture in an enterprise environment.
The successful Network Engineer will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity, but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
* Salary: £35,000 - £50,000 per annum
* Flexible holiday allowance
* Pension Plan
* Private Health
Some of the main duties of the Network Engineer will include:
* Providing installation, support, ongoing monitoring & maintenance and documentation for the WAN, LAN and firewall devices and architecture
* Maintain connectivity between all locations
* Deploying and configuring routers and firewalls
* Monitoring the health of the WAN and datacentre networks
* Creation and maintenance of detailed network documentation and procedures will therefore be paramount to the role
* Participate in the design and implementation of the global network infrastructure
In order to be the successful Network Engineer and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
* Demonstrable experience supporting firewalls and a Global VPN architecture, particularly Juniper SRX / Cisco ASA firewalls, in addition to experience supporting a high performance, high availability network architecture in an enterprise environment.
* Strong knowledge of the key networking protocols used in the design and operation of the network and of routing protocols, including OSPF, BGP and GRE, is essential
* Demonstrable Exposure to QoS in a WAN environment is required, in addition to knowledge of campus LAN, WiFi networks and the use of the CLI to manage devices.
* Ideally you will have acquired experience in supporting multiple vendor network hardware (for example Arista, Aruba/HP, Cisco) and multiple vendor firewall technologies (for example Juniper, Cisco, PaloAlto, Checkpoint), in addition to Aruba wireless networking, network monitoring platforms and SDWAN technologies, particularly Silverpeak.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Network Engineer to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!