|Location: Crawley, West Sussex||Salary: £30000 - £40000 per annum + Pension, flexible working|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Simon Kiely|
Network Infrastructure Analyst
Crawley, West Sussex
Network Infrastructure Analyst needed for our client based in Crawley, West Sussex, who are looking to employ an experienced Network Infrastructure Analyst with an In-depth technical competence in IP networks and network management, Windows Desktop/Server, Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange, VMware virtualisation environment, Cisco Routers, Firewalls and Switches.
The successful Network Infrastructure Analyst will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
* Salary: £30,000 - £40,000 per annum
* 25 day's holiday
* Pension Plan
* Career Progression
* Flexible working
* Cycle scheme
* Learning & Development
Some of the main duties of the Network Infrastructure Analyst will include:
* The provision of technical advice on all Enterprise Infrastructure issues.
* To maintain technical competence in the development of Enterprise Infrastructure systems in use and any emerging technologies.
* The support of the corporate Enterprise Infrastructure requirements, the monitoring of performance, utilisation and planning for future capacity requirements.
* The design, implementation and administration of secure systems for user registration and access to the network and the development and implementation of standards for maintaining the security of data and program files on the network.
* To carry out the day to day network housekeeping and administration functions in order to maintain an up-to-date user base.
* The establishment of appropriate systems and procedures for file management, providing backup copies of all such files for network users and the ongoing development and testing of contingency risk plans for all corporate ICT equipment.
In order to be the successful Network Infrastructure analyst and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
* Oversight and management of the LAN and WAN
* Deployments, management and decommissioning of all network equipment for all sites.
* Cisco certified and skills in other networking products such as HP, Dell etc.
* Network management - Cisco management interface, Cisco devices.
* Managed and troubleshoot connectivity.
* Create firewall rules publish the changes
* Load balancing
* Cisco VPN management and monitoring
* Management of switches and routers across the estate
* Management of cable and liaison with cabling providers to maintain connectivity across the estate.
* Ensuring all sites network are PSN Compliant and support the creation of the PSN submission.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Network Infrastructure analyst to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.