|Location: Warwick||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms, Technology||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Tom Ratcliffe|
Network Systems Engineer
Network Systems Engineer needed for a leading infrastructure services provider based in the Warwick area who design, deliver and support solutions and services which enable organisations to create, improve and operate the ICT and communication networks. The Network Systems Engineer will work remotely, utilising their in-depth knowledge of network engineering particularly of voice systems and network management platforms such as cisco and juniper.
The successful Network Systems Engineer would ideally be degree educated in a relevant subject such as Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computing etc and have a general interest in network engineering.
Some of the main duties of the Network Systems Engineer will include:
- Implement product upgrades to avoid technology obsolescence and take advantage of the latest product features and capabilities.
- Provide maintenance support on systems security posture to the requirements and advise and implement change as needed.
- Answer and resolve technical queries regarding system architecture, perform complex troubleshooting and root cause analysis
What experience you need to be the successful Network Systems Engineer:
- Experience working with one or more of the following: Cisco (prime and ISE), Juniper (JUNOS), Solarwinds, CUCM
- Certifications in relevant technology environments such as Cisco or Juniper
- Worked within an Agile team environment
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Network Systems Engineer to progress their career. If you are interested, please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.