|Location: Crawley||Salary: £40000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits|
|Sector: Electronics, Medical Devices||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Lucy McDermott|
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 per annum
NPI Engineer needed for a multinational financial organisation based in Crawley who are looking to employ an experienced and well-rounded NPI Engineer that takes pride in their work with a demonstrable record of successfully transferring innovation projects into a global supply chain.
The successful candidate will have 10-15 years' experience working in an NPI Engineer/Manufacturing Engineer/Manufacturing Manager/Project Engineer capacity, on New Product Introduction projects. If you have commercial experience facilitating improvement workshops, that would be a plus!
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the NPI Engineer will include:
- Communicate progress, risks and issues for escalation to SCM management.
- Representing Manufacturing influence the design at the earliest opportunity to ensure objectives and requirements of Manufacturing are considered and met during Product Creation Projects.
- Devise new solutions to existing production problems.
- Understand the impact of NPI on existing manufacturing footprint and consider and advise on future requirements along with Understanding the full lifecycle costs of future products including installation and service costs.
What experience you need to be the successful NPI Engineer:
- Ability to influence change within an organisation.
- Previous experience working in a highly regulated environment e.g. Medical, Aerospace or Automotive industry etc.
- Ability to read engineering drawings, Bills of Materials and translate into production processes.
- Proficient with Windows operating systems and Microsoft Office programs.
- Good understanding of configuration control principals, as employed in an engineering environment.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for an NPI Engineer to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.