|Location: City of Westminster, London||Salary: Up to £14.00 per hour + Company Vehicle|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Emma Puddick|
NRSWA Operative / Tarmacking Operative
Central / South West London
An immediate opportunity exists for a Tarmacking Operative based in Central London for a leading infrastructure services company. NRSWA (Street Works) and CSCS card essential.
Pay Rate £14 per hour - Hours Monday to Friday
- Company van provided - UK Driving Licence essential
- Temporary contract with view to permanent after 3 months
As a skilled Tarmacking Operative some of the main duties will include:
- Tarmacking and surfacing experience
- Working as part of a tarmacking crew, repairing pot holes, kerbing, paving and slabbing reinstatement
- Flexibility required for working overtime hours and call-out duties
In order to be the successful NRSWA / Tarmacking Operative you will need:
- NRSWA (Street works) Certificate
- CSCS Card
- Full UK driving licence
- First Aid Certificate
- Manual Handling
- Abrasive Wheels
- Experience of tarmacking and surfacing roads, and carry out pot hole repairs, kerbing, paving and slabbing reinstatement.
- HGV or LGV licence advantageous but not essential
This is an immediate contract opportunity which could convert to a permanent position for the right candidate. HGV or LGV licence would be advantageous, but not essential. Working as part of a crew the NRSWA / Tarmacking Operative will work in pairs sharing Company vehicle. If you are a Tarmacking Operative with NRSWA certificate and available immediately, please apply. You will receive a call to discuss your availability.