|Location: Wimborne, Dorset||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Engineering, Nuclear||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Megan Cottrell|
Nuclear Engineer / Consultant Nuclear Engineer
Nuclear Engineer / Consultant Nuclear Engineer needed for an exciting opportunity on behalf of my client, a leading Electronics Engineering company who specialise within nuclear and defence based in Dorset. The candidate must be eligible for Security Clearance
The successful Nuclear Engineer / Consultant Nuclear Engineer will want to work for this company because they are offering a wealth of benefits, not limited to the following:
- Competitive Salary
- Holiday entitlement: 25 days + standard bank holidays
- Flexible working
- Life assurance - 4 x salary
- Pension - Friends Life scheme -company will match between 1 - 5 %
- Personal accident cover during working hours
- Recognition and Reward Vouchers
- Referral Awards - £1500, £2000, £3000
- Best Doctors (connected to Group Income Protection policy)
- Flu jabs
- Group income protection - after 13 weeks sickness, 50% of salary, 2 years max
- Season ticket loans
The Nuclear Engineer / Consultant Nuclear Engineer will be responsible for ensuring that all products intended for nuclear plant use, designed, developed or manufactured by, or for, the company meet the agreed specifications laid down by the customer and relevant industry technical, safety and quality standards and for providing technical advice and experience to assist the business win future work in the nuclear plant sector.
Some of the main duties the Nuclear Engineer / Consultant Nuclear Engineer will include:
- Undertake or guide research tasks within the their technical community.
- Work with customers and other stakeholders to develop technical solutions within a controls and instrumentation platform.
- Contribute to new product generation and development of existing products and systems.
- Liaise with other departments to ensure service and product technical suitability.
- Provide advice and guidance to other departments on their products and services, including detailed information for specification, design, manufacture and product maintenance in line with industry requirements.
- Ensure quality framework of technical community is appropriately implemented and maintained.
- Liaise with other departments to ensure service and product quality.
- Follow and aid development, where necessary, of their design, document and change control
- Ensuring technical teams' deliverables are produced to the correct quality and schedule.
- Working with the technical Team Leaders to ensure that design and product documentation is rigorously checked, technically accurate and consistent prior to release.
- Ensuring technical or product change is both appropriate and appropriately implemented.
What you need to be the successful Nuclear Engineer / Consultant Nuclear Engineer:
- Minimum BSc in Nuclear Engineering (or relevant degree)
- Masters/PhD desirable.
- Strong experience, civil or military, of nuclear reactor C&I systems
- Significant Relevant Industry Experience, Showcasing Technical Excellence:
- Proficient in the use and understanding of modelling techniques. (Relevant qualifications desirable.)
- Systems integration experience
- Business development and commercial strategy experience
- Knowledge of related engineering and manufacturing disciplines
- Requirements management appreciation
- Electronics and software design appreciation
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Nuclear Engineer / Consultant Nuclear Engineer to progress their career.
You do not want to miss out so please apply asap as this vacancy will be filled quickly!
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.