|Location: Bath, Somerset||Salary: £30000 - £60000 per annum|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Callie Warner|
Obsolescence Management Consultant
Obsolescence Management Consultant needed for a independent technical expertise and consultany, who offer concept design, asset management, programme management and technology services to customers in the defence, security, transport, energy and infrastructure markets.
The successful Obsolescence Management Consultant will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
* Salary: £30,000 - £60,000 per annum
* 25 day's holiday
* Company Profit Share
* Global Wide Company Profit
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Obsolescence Management Consultant will include:
* Conducting Obsolescence Management planning and activity on Air, Land, and Maritime Systems and Equipment that meet the needs and requirements of clients, including:
* Obsolescence Management Strategy, Planning and Reporting;
* Obsolescence analysis;
* Risk assessment;
* Resolution and Mitigation activity;
* Maintain Obsolescence Register;
* Client support.
* The role may also require travel in the UK and overseas.
What you need to be the successful Obsolescence Management Consultant:
In order to be the successful Obsolescence Management Consultant and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
* Be conversant and have a working knowledge of applicable standards, including DEF STAN 00-600, JSP 886 / DLF;
* Have knowledge of equipment design, operations and support, risk management and analysis techniques, preferably in relation to Obsolescence Management;
* Be solution focused, self-motivated and have a natural preference in undertaking work/projects in a logical and pragmatic approach;
* Be an effective communicator, with a strong ability and enthusiasm to present professionally or by written communication through engaging communication skills
* Be a confident individual who can effectively perform when working as part of a team or when acting independently with support from colleagues;
* Be educate to a degree level, or equivalent, in an engineering discipline and/or have completed a recognised engineering apprenticeship;
* Must be eligible for Security Clearance
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Obsolescence Management Consultant to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!