|Location: Paris, Île-de-France||Salary: €50000 - €60000 per annum + Benefits Package|
|Sector: Real Estate||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Oly Jones|
Office Manager, Paris
An opportunity to join a succesful growing real estate business in Paris as an Office Manager on a permanent basis. Our client is involved in high end / luxury development opportunities, they manage developments from cradle to grave and are recognised for their high standard of work. We are looking for someone who would be described as being hands-on and independent, and has held a similiar level support role, ideally someone who has current / former experience of working within an international business. Candidates must have the ability to communicate in both French and English.
- Act as the point of contact between the office Director and internal/external stakeholders.
- Format information for internal and external communication (memos, emails, presentations, reports and take meeting minutes).
- Assist in operational meetings acting lists and following the actions with the stakeholders.
- Manage the admin of project finance including spreadsheets of daily transactions, accounts receivable and payable, invoices, tax payments and VAT reimbursements, bank statements, and monitoring expenses.
- Manage diaries, travel arrangements, oversee the performance of other administrative staff, devise office filing system, managing supplier accounts.
- Verbal and written skills in French and English.
- MS Office (advanced Excel)
- Book keeping
- Degree educated