|Location: Croydon, Surrey||Salary: £24000 - £28000 per annum + Benefits|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Simon Kiely|
Online Content Executive
Online Content Executive needed for our client based in Croydon who are looking to employ an experienced Online Content Executive with experience of using a variety of Content Management Systems (CMS) and experience of SEO
The successful Online Content Executive will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
* Salary: £24,000 - £28,000 per annum
* Up to 25 days holiday
* Pension Plan
* Child care vouchers
* Cycle to work scheme
Some of the main duties of the Online Content Executive will include:
* Load content into the CMS and publishing it onto the website, feeds and other Group websites
* Test and publishing products to the live sites, and run daily performance tests.
* Work with the Conversion Rate Optimisation Manager, Head of Campaigns and other business stakeholders to manage the content of landing pages for both offline and online promotions.
* Working with key content providers (particularly in the Product and Marketing teams) to ensure that the best possible content for each product is published online.
* Maintain a record of activity on the site (screenshots of weekly campaigns) so key marketing messages, site changes, tests and promotions can be reviewed anytime
* Manage and develop a process to ensure that all content requests from around the business are logged and prioritised.
* Work with the Connectivity Engineer and Head of e-Commerce to maintain and develop best practise for content loading within feeds
* Proofread copy to check spelling and punctuation, and ensuring that it is grammatically correct and matches house style and brand guidelines.
* Work on small-scale ad hoc projects as requested by the Conversion Rate Optimisation Manager and Head of e-Commerce.
* Create and maintain content for the site's navigation menus and search grids,
* Work with relevant team members to maintain and deliver SEO content best practise.
* Suggest new ideas and innovations for online content presentation
In order to be the successful Online Content Executive and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
* Experience using a variety of Content Management Systems
* A passion for and creativity with online content.
* The willingness to take the initiative while remaining accurate, organised and consistent under pressure.
* The ability to adapt to changing systems and process, and to learn complex processes quickly and well.
* Excellent proofreading skills and an ability to apply style rules consistently.
* Excellent communication skills.
* An enthusiastic team player.
* Experience with using Digital Asset Management Systems.
* Experience with Search Engine Optimisation
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Online Content Executive to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!