|Location: Sutton, Surrey||Salary: £120 - £140 per day|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Temporary||Contact: Max Crawley-Moore|
Online Content Executive | Travel Industry | 3 months | £120-£140 per day | Sutton
My client, a travel company based in Sutton, are looking to recruit a process-driven Online Content Executive for a 3-month interim contract paying up to £140 per day.
This is a fast-paced role and the successful candidate will take responsibility to maintain, and ensure the accuracy of, engaging content on the website feeds and other Group websites using various Content Management Systems.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Delivering and regularly checking content on the website, feeds and other Group websites to ensure it is up-to-date, accurate and optimised
- Delivering aspects of tactical sales campaigns by checking, loading and publishing content on a daily and weekly basis, and ensuring that it is accurate, consistent and appropriately linked to on and offline marketing.
- Load content into the CMS and publishing it onto the website, feeds and other Group websites
- Create and maintain content for the site's navigation menus and search grids,
- Work with relevant team members to maintain and deliver SEO content best practise.
- Suggest new ideas and innovations for online content presentation
Ideal candidates will display:
- Experience using a variety of Content Management Systems e.g. Tigerbay
- A passion for and creativity with online content.
- Excellent proofreading skills and an ability to apply style rules consistently.
- Excellent communication skills.
- An enthusiastic team player.
- Experience with using Digital Asset Management Systems.
If you're interested and have the requires skills and experience - please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
This opportunity is fast-moving and due to high numbers of applications Gold Group cannot guarantee to respond to each individual applicant.
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.