|Location: Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear||Salary: £30000 - £50000 per annum|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Sam Francis|
Salary: £30,000- £50,000
We are seeking an Operations Analyst to join a growing Fintech company based in their Newcastle office. This is a permanent opportunity with a salary of £30 -50k per annum depending on experience + some fantastic benefits;
- Vitality Health Subscription providing
- Health insurance
- Discounted gym membership
- Various other benefits such as discounts on fitness related products, Cinema tickets etc
- Season Ticket Loan
- Discount portal for multiple stores including M&S, John Lewis, Debenhams as an example.
This is an excellent opportunity for an Operations Analyst to grow client facing skills, analytical capabilities and technical knowledge.
The working hours for this role may include shift work, within a range of 0700-1900 hours Monday to Friday. Part time applicants are welcome (please state the hours you would be available for. Evenings and weekends are of particular interest)
Some of the main duties of Operations Analyst will include:
- Operations Analysts require knowledge of payments processing as well as technical skills, excellent communication, team work and the highest levels of integrity.
- Training, mentoring and ongoing support will be provided on processing activities, tools and operational strategy. This will enable the successful achievement of objectives and client satisfaction.
- First line Client support
- Phone based Client service to capture critical information, communicate changes and resolve issues appropriately to bring timely resolution.
- Understanding and supporting the delivery of Client service to exceed SLAs
- Level 1 analysis & investigation of Client service requests
- Day to day management of Client service requests, ensuring clear and accurate information, updating supporting documentation, escalation where required
- Answering questions relating to MasterCard/Visa processing, platform functionality, chargebacks, API behaviour and Client support tools.
- Maintaining and creating documentation
- Partner with Operational & Technology teams in seamless Client on-boarding
- Provide analysis on card/transaction data
- Understand, follow and adhere to defined incident management procedures and communication plans
- Reassign and escalate issues to appropriate internal teams providing the required information needed to investigate thoroughly
Essential Experience and Skills required for the Operations Analyst:
- 2 years of experience in Client Service, preferably in cards, payments or banking. An understanding of transaction processing systems, electronic Point of Sale and ATMs will be an added advantage.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
- Candidates should possess excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Ability to perform both within a team and autonomously
- Experience in office software applications such as Word, Excel, email and browsers.
- A methodical approach with keen attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise workload with strong sense of urgency and efficiency in completing work.
- Ability to deal with both technical and non-technical colleagues at all levels of seniority
- Have a genuine interest in technology
Desirable Experience and Skills required for the Operations Analyst:
- Basic experience with the following:
- Experience of working in a high-octane environment where client service has a direct effect on the bottom line.