|Location: Hampshire, England||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Engineering, Defence||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Alex Spraggett|
Operational Lead needed for a leading Defence, Security and Aerospace company based in Hampshire. They are looking to employ an experienced Operational Lead, who has strong experience with dealing in subcontractor services (scope, cost and delivery). Ensuring delivery of VFM and QHSE standards SQL, someone who has knowledge of health & safety and environmental legislation and someone who has knowledge and appropriate qualifications gained through relevant training, with an experience of delivering FM Service with the ability to be appointed as an Authorised Person
What the role entails:
To coordinate the delivery of property operations in a specific discipline (electrical, mechanical, M&E) in accordance with all legal and regulatory frameworks, to enable users to continue to occupy and undertake business as usual in a safe and efficient manner.
Some of the main duties of the Operational Lead will include:
- Lead a team in a specific discipline to deliver the requirements of the site within that field
- To help deliver the site(s) budget through prioritising work, reconciling conflicting demands, reviewing and revising timing of work to agreed deadlines
- To deliver a proactive, trained and engaged team ensuring that the companies' principles are embedded within the team
- Ensuring effective facilitation and co-ordination of third-party contractors on sites
- Advising on management and supervision of maintenance of buildings
- Lead on distinct elements as set out by the Property Operations Manager e.g. audits, risk register
- Manage task types of work to time, cost and quality
- Breed a culture of continuous improvement and ensure that best practice is shared
What you need to be the successful Operational Lead:
In order to be the successful Operational Lead and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
- Must adhere to the company's behavioral principles
- Must have excellent organisational Skills
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills
- Ability to work and engage across departments
- Must have good verbal, written, listening and negotiating skills
- Good IT skills
Experience & Qualifications
- Knowledge of health & safety and environmental legislation
- Knowledge and appropriate qualifications gained through relevant training, with an experience of delivering FM Service with the ability to be appointed as an Authorised Person
- Knowledge of all relevant UK Regulatory Bodies, Local Authorities and associated legislation
- Challenge current maintenance regimes and services to deliver VFM
- Sound experience with dealing in subcontractor services (scope, cost and delivery). Ensuring delivery of VFM and QHSE standards
- Understanding of the principles of contract management and experience of procurement of suppliers including the following areas: Service Delivery Management, Relationship Management and Contract Administration,
- Good stakeholder management. Ability to develop productive working relationships with a wide range of people across all levels. Have sound and strong interpersonal skills to deal with team and a very diverse customer base.
- Track record in managing teams and dealing with conflict / poor performance
- Define and drive a positive work, safety and customer culture across the teams
- The ability to manage a diverse workload
- Must be eligible for Security Clearance
This really is a fantastic opportunity for an Operational Lead to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
To apply for the Operational Lead role, you must be eligible for SC Clearance.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.