|Location: Sleaford, Lincolnshire||Salary: £35000 - £40000 per annum|
|Sector: Highways & Highways Electricals||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Kyle Carter|
Operations & Installation Manager - Road Safety
Lincolnshire - up to £40k
I am currently looking for an experienced Operations & Installation Manager - Road Safety, on behalf of my client, a leading contractor in the installation of highways safety products.
I would like to hear from you if you have the following experience;
- Operations management, Contracting management or Operational management exprience
- Leading teams in a high risk environment - construction, engineering, highways etc.
- CSCS card
- IOSH / NEBOSH
- Knowledge of health, safety & environmental legislation
- Currently in management role supplying and installing temporary VRS - Vehicle Restraint Systems / Road safety barriers (preferred)
- You should be good at identifying and suggesting improvements
Your role as Operations & Installations Manager - Road Safety is to lead the operational yard and installation teams. You will be responsible of planning and resourcing the depot, plant and equipment. You will also support or monitor the installation of highways safety products, ensuring that the work is carried out efficiently and effectively, whilst exceeding health, safety and quality standards.
Direct reports will be supervisors, team leads and operatives
- Lead safe operations in the yard and installations on site
- Ensure installations effectively planned and resourced
- Maintain schedule and delivery of equipment, tools and supplies
- Monitor and organise stock control
- Ensuring all activities, including installations are carried out safely
- Conduct site visits
- Maintain schedule, delivery of equipment, tools and supplies
- Manage work flow process
- Manage team through effective leadership, offering support on development
- Manage operational rotas to ensure hours etc. are compliant
It would be preferable if you had;
- NHSS 2B
- HGV Class 1
- CPCS Lorry Loader / Slinger / Signaller
- Crane supervisor
- First aid
- Management / leadership qualifications
If you have the right skills and experience for the Operations & Installations Manager role, please send Kyle your CV or get in contact ASAP!
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.