|Location: Middlesex, England||Salary: £30000 - £35000 per annum + Package|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Jeremy Farley|
Job Title: Operations Maintenance Engineer
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 + Package
Key Skills: Maintenance, Electrical, Building, Supervisor, Health & Safety, Manufacturing, Equipment
An experienced Operations Maintenance Engineer is required to join my client to assist in the development of maintenance strategies and procedures for a wide range of building services and manufacturing equipment.
Working from site, this is a truly fantastic opportunity for the right person. If this sounds like an opportunity for you, please read on!
So, what will you be doing as an Operations Maintenance Engineer?
- Ensuring that all planned, reactive and emergency works are completed on time and to required standards.
- Deliver effective electrical & other maintenance support to the factory environment
- To ensure that all work is carried out in compliance will all health & safety legislation
- To support the Service Manager in appraisals of team members
- To maintain and develop the facilities database and produce reports on task & project status
- Assist in the selection of contractors
- Actively monitoring contractor work
What are we looking for in our next Operations Maintenance Engineer?
- Hold current Electrical Certifications - HNC/HND/BEng
- Possess a track record of experience in mains distribution in a factory environment
- Possess a minimum of 3 years post electrical qualifications experience
- Staff supervisory experience
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills and desire to provide passion and drive as the next Operations Maintenance Engineer, this is the opportunity for you!
So, if you are interested in joining a well-established, renowned, globally recognised organisation working with experts in their field as the next Operations Maintenance Engineer, hit that apply button now!
Current Security Clearance (SC) or ability to ascertain is required to be considered for this opportunity