|Location: Milan, Milan (province)||Salary: €40000 - €60000 per annum|
|Sector: Space||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Sean Tierney||Job Published: 20 days ago|
Optical Design Engineer
Gold Group have a great opportunity for an experienced Optical Design Engineer to join a leading manufacturer working across Space and Medical projects.
This would suit someone with a strong background in Physics/Optical Engineering looking for a technically challenging but rewarding role.
- Design & Development of Complex Optical Systems
- Working on new products for the Space & Medical industries
- Joining an innovative company that offer employees a rewarding role with excellent benefits
Experience / Skills Required
- Be educated to degree level in applied optics or Physics (optics).
- 5 years' experience in optical component / system design.
- Zema optical design software experience, 5 years minimum.
- Hands-on technical skills for building and testing prototype systems.
- Ability to understand, digest and disseminate complete concepts at levels appropriate for the target audience.
- Self-motivated, capable of working without supervision on own initiative and capable of motivating others.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.