|Location: Waltham Cross, Hertfordshire||Salary: £28000 - £35000 per annum + Additional Benefits|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Daniel Paine|
Personal Assistant / PA to Operations Director
My client is a one of London's largest residential developers and now looking for a Personal Assistant / PA to support the Operation Directors in the business. I am looking for someone that is a passionate, experienced PA that has ideally had experience working in a property or construction related field.
- The job requirements of the Personal Assistant / PA:
- Support the team of 3 Operation Directors.
- Typing of presentations, minutes, letters, board reports, etc.
- Gather required information for the operations team.
- Manage and organise the Director's diaries liaising on a regular basis to plan ahead.
- Help support personal tasks for the Operations team.
- Arrange travel and accommodation when required.
- Arrange social events for the Operations team.
Experience required of the Personal Assistant / PA:
- Looking for someone with at least 5 years' experience as a Personal Assistant / PA.
- Experience working in a Construction or Housebuilding background would be adventurous but not essential.
- Experience previously support numerous Directors.
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills, experience and desire to be an exceptional Personal Assistant / PA for an exciting, leading, residential developer; then this is the opportunity for you!
If you are interested in joining a well-established, renowned, recognised organisation working with experts in their field, hit that apply button today!