|Location: London, England||Salary: £26000 - £35000 per annum|
|Sector: Marketing||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Max Crawley-Moore||Job Published: 9 days ago|
Paid Social Account Manager | Agency | London | Permanent | £26,000 - £32,00
My client, a digital marketing agency based in Central London, is seeking an paid social account manager on a permanent basis.
This role will take responsibility for a wide variety of clients across industries, focussing of paid advertising requirements across paid social (Facebook, Instagram) and PPC.
Paid Social Accoutn Manager responsibilities:
- Research and Create Audience Personas
- Create High-Quality Content In A Variety Of Different Formats
- Build, Manage and Optimise Paid Advertising Campaigns (PPC)
- Implement New Ideas and Test Different Creative
- Produce Reports Analysing Performance
- Managing the existing paid Google and Bing accounts
- Ad Copy writing and scheduling, campaign testing and utilising other experimental development techniques involved in paid advertising
- Manage and expand other paid media including Google Shopping, remarketing, display and Smart campaigns
- Reporting the ongoing performance of campaigns
Ideal Paid Social Account Manager's will display:
- You will need at least 1 years PPC / paid social experience
- Google Adwords certification is helpful
- Strong working knowledge of Google Analytics and any other 3rd party attribution platforms
- Have knowledge of all paid search and paid display media advertising
- Experience in dealing with budgets
- Analytical and data analysis skills
- Be an organised, motivated and industrious individual
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel
This is a great opportunity for a paid social account manager to join a growing digital markeitng agency at an exciting time for the business.
Please get in touch for more information
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.