|Location: Buckinghamshire, England||Salary: £24 - £25 per hour|
|Sector: Pharmaceuticals||Type: Contract|
|Contact: William Church||Job Published: 25 days ago|
Paralegal needed for a world renown Pharmaceutical based in High Wycombe who are looking to employ an experienced Paralegal with an in-depth knowledge of drafting commercial agreements, providing legal support, commercial contracts and prior knowledge of the Pharmaceutical/Healthcare Industry.
The successful Paralegal will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but they also offer a competitive rate of £24.85/hour.
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Paralegal will include but are not limited to:
- Drafting standard safety-related agreements for commercial agreements (i.e. in-licensing and out-licensing agreements with PV obligations), safety provisions for inclusion in master agreements, PV transition agreements, and internal service level agreements (SLAs).
- Assisting with safety-related agreement negotiations internal and external business partners.
- Assisting with creating templates and standard provisions on safety-related matters, and maintaining such templates
- Providing legal support before, during and after Health Authority inspections and internal audits in respect of safety-related agreements.
- Assisting with the generation of the PSMF list of commercial contracts.
- Providing general ad hoc PV legal advice and support (including training) to internal business partners.
- Communicating with affiliated companies and internal and external business partners.
- Carrying out legal research and resolve routine legal questions.
What you need to be the successful Candidate:
In order to be the successful Paralegal and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
- At least 2 years' recent experience in drafting and negotiating different types of commercial contracts
- Paralegal Qualification, or equivalent (desirable)
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Paralegal to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.