|Location: Crawley, West Sussex||Salary: £24000 - £26000 per annum|
|Sector: Corporate & Professional Services||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Steve Barham||Job Published: 9 days ago|
This is a great opportunity for a paralegal to join a market leading engineering business based in Crawley. The role will support the legal team across a number of areas including company secretarial, corporate governance issues, intermediate review of legal contracts, ensure policies and procedures are complied with and undertake ad hoc legal research.
- Degree qualified and experience in commercial law either from private practice or an in-house environment
- Experience in reviewing and drafting legal agreements
- Excellent attention to detail and research skills
- Knowledge of corporate governance is highly desirable but not essential
About the role
- Assisting in overseeing the handling of industrial disease and accident claims
- Responsibility for Company Secretarial matters, including keeping a record of minutes of meetings, drafting shareholders' resolutions and powers of attorney and arranging for documents to be notarised and/or apostilled
- To ensure that the company's policies and procedures relating to contracting, including the required approval authorities, are complied with.
- Review and prepare summaries of contracts
- Drafting legal agreements including confidentiality and sponsorships
- To assist in disputes including litigation, arbitration and disputes resolution
- Dealing with questions that arise from business and conducting legal research
If you are interested in this role and beleive you have the required skills please apply online or for more infiormational please contact Steve Barham for more information.