|Location: Croydon, Surrey||Salary: £30000 - £40000 per annum|
|Sector: Corporate & Professional Services||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Megan Cottrell|
Up to £40,000 - Dependent on qualifications/experience
An award winning Financial Services organisation is currently recruiting for a Paraplanner
If you would like to work for an independent financial services organisation where your input could help improve the businesses success and you have 2 years+ experience as a Paraplanner then please read on.
The Paraplanner vacancy:
On offer is a great career structure, a competitive salary plus an annual Bonus of £1000
You will be rewarded generously for your hard work and could receive entitlement to the following:
- 25 days' holiday
- Flexible Working
- Private Medical
- Childcare Vouchers
- Learning and Development opportunities
- Professional Body Membership
- Season Ticket Loans
- Eye Care Vouchers
- Social Events
The main duties of the Paraplanner include however not limited to:
* Work with a selected number of consultants, taking fact find, meeting notes and general guidance from the consultants to prepare reports/recommendations.
* Ensure sufficient client information obtained and analyse information gathered by the consultant and challenging advice where required.
* Undertake sufficient product, investment and market research.
* Attain and maintain the level of competence as required by the firm.
* Maintain all standards of performance as required by the firm.
* Provide the person undertaking the Compliance Oversight Function on an as identified basis with the relevant client information where any pension transfer/opt out has been arranged on an execution only, insistent customer or correspondence only basis.
* Ensure relevant CPD is maintained and recorded accurately.
* Assist to develop, support and maintain processes
* Must be FPC OR CF1 - 6 qualified
* Experience in Pensions (Desirable)
* An understanding of the advice process, including the use of fact finding, attitude to risk, analytical tools and report preparation.
* A good knowledge and understanding of the investment, pension and protection products and taxation (income tax, inheritance tax and capital gains tax).
This is a great opportunity to become a fully qualified Financial Advisor, you must want to progress your career down this route
The vacancy is based in 2 minutes' walk from a mainline train station with fast links to London and Brighton. Within 2 minutes' walk of the office you will find excellent shopping, restaurants and night life.
Please send your CV ASAP to avoid losing out on this fantastic opportunity!
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.