|Location: Birmingham, West Midlands||Salary: £35000 - £50000 per annum|
|Sector: Pension & Benefits, Financial Services||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Kal Ghazaleh|
A Paraplanner is needed for a growing financial organisation based in Birmingham! Our client is looking to employ an experienced Paraplanner with an in-depth knowledge of the financial services market!
The successful Paraplanner will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
* Salary: up to £47000
* 21 day's holiday
* Annual bonus based
* Pension Plan
* Career Progression
* Life assurance
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Paraplanner will include:
* To draft financial planning reports in order to meet and/or exceed agreed activity targets.
* To give best and accurate advice to potential and existing customers and to ensure the information given to prospects is accurate and within those guidelines as set out by the company.
* To undertake complex pension work including DB transfers and the order in which benefits should be taken.
* To provide 'on the job' guidance and support to the Graduate Trainee personnel.
What you need to be a successful Paraplanner:
In order to be a successful Paraplanner and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
* Have previous experience along with proven success in a similar role, knowledge of the financial services industry would also be an advantage.
* An ability to understand and anticipate client needs.
* Be able to research, digest, analyse and present material clearly and concisely.
* Ability to adapt to frequently changing situations.
* Have good knowledge of a range of IT software packages.
* Team working ethic.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Paraplanner to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.