|Location: Uxbridge, Middlesex||Salary: £25000 - £30000 per annum|
|Sector: Highways & Highways Electricals||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Emma Puddick|
Job Title: Payroll Administrator
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000
Summary for the Payroll Administrator:
Our client is a fantastic Client to work for within the Civil Engineering and Mutlit Utility sector.
We are currently looking for Payroll Administrator to join their privately owned construction firm to join their payroll function based at their head office.
Reporting to the Payroll Manager the Payroll Administrator will be responsible for ensuring the smooth running of 4 weekly Payrolls and assisting with 4 monthly Payrolls as well as preparation of Year End returns that includes; P14/P60s, P38a and P38s and P11Ds.
Main Purposes for the Payroll Administrator:
- Processing starters and leavers
- To prepare and process weekly timesheets and Payrolls.
- Responsible for collating and processing sickness information and SSP
- Responsible for collating and processing holidays and bank holidays
- Processing any changes to bank/ personal details
- Process all aspects of the payroll, including HMRC Starter Checklists and P45
- Checking payroll runs against reports to ensure all data is captured accurately
- P45 production and distribution
- Provide efficient, accurate and timely administrative support
- Answer all payroll related queries
- Assist in the running of all year-end month end processes and reports.
- Assist in the processing of Pension administration
- Assist in the managing of epay, our electronic payslip system facility
- Maintaining PAYE records
- Help collating weekly/monthly reconciliation reports for Finance.
Skills and Knowledge for the Payroll Administrator:
- Experience of working as a Payroll Administrator or equivalent running an end to end payroll
- Up to date knowledge of UK payroll legislation and HRMC
- Up to date knowledge of UK Pension and Auto Enrolment legislation
- Good working knowledge of MS Office, including excel (Vlookup, Pivot Tables), Ability to calculate manual tax and national insurance
- Knowledge and able to calculate statutory payments (SSP, SMP, SPP)
- Team player and able to work on their own initiative by being pro-active
- Experience of delivering excellent customer service.
If you are interested, please get in touch as they will get you started ASAP.