|Location: Burgess Hill, West Sussex||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Corporate & Professional Services||Specialism:|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Steve Barham|
Benefits and Payroll Specialist. This is an opportunity to work for a global business as a Benefits and Payroll Specialist, you will report to the regional HR Manager for a period of 15-16 months on a temporary contract.
- Highly experienced in UK payroll (Irish payroll would also be beneficial)
- Worked with and managed a relationship with an external payroll provider
- Builds rapport quickly - enjoys liaising with internal and external stakeholders
- Able to communicate effectively in written and verbal communication
- Meticulous and enjoys resolving issues and uncovering root causes to eliminate repeat problems
- Proactive and drives enhancements to daily operations to improve efficiency
- Uses their initiative, takes ownership and is accountable
- Delivers on not only the day to day work, but also on projects
About the role:-
- Leading the production of the monthly payroll and the implementation of the benefits calendar.
- Ensuring payroll payments are made accurately, on time and are appropriately authorised in line with audit requirements
- Effectively manage the benefits programs and encourage employee participation.
- Providing compensation, benchmarking and reward advice to the business in partnership with the UK Compensation and Reward team
- Take ownership of metrics and reporting for the HR function
The successful candidate will have strong business acumen and a strong work ethic with ability to work in an agile, fast paced and corporate environment. This opportunity would suit somebody who would like to develop their knowledge and skills in other areas of HR. The ability to commit for the full term of the contract is essential.
This role is an opportunity to work for one of the best employers in Sussex and join a high performing team with modern offices in central Sussex.
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.