|Location: West Sussex||Salary: £45000 - £50000 per annum|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Medical Devices, Engineering||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Beth Currid|
Payroll and Reward Partner
£45,000 - £50,000 plus benefits
Payroll and Reward Partner needed to join a global manufacturer and developer of radiotherapy machines, based in West Sussex, who are looking to employ an experienced and well-rounded Payroll expert that takes pride in their work. Ideally the candidate will be degree educated and possess an in-depth knowledge of shadow or modified payrolls and have the relevant work day experience with integration of payroll.
- To act as Compensation & Benefits lead for all aspects of payroll (UK & Ireland) and act as the first point of contact in resolving payroll and benefits discrepancies / issues.
- Ensure internal and external compliancy in respect of payroll related activities and to work with and provide support to the UK & Ireland HR team, including advice on relocation and ex-pat tax issues.
- Provide expert advice on all aspects of reward to employees, senior management and Executive Team.
- Provide high quality, clear advice to employees and managers regarding payroll related queries
- Act as first payroll point of contact from employees and external contacts, escalating queries to the relevant parties
- Support the Reward team with all annual reward activities such as pay review and bonus review
- Coordinate accurate and timely payroll processing for the UK and Ireland completing all internal reporting requirements and reconciliations.
- Carry out all payroll input by relevant deadlines including UK, Irish, Shadow & Modified payrolls, to ensure all employees are paid in an accurate and timely manner
- Ensure that correct and timely payments, reports and returns are made to HMRC (or equivalent body), pension providers and other statutory bodies
- Liaise with our payroll providers, HR team, Finance team, departmental managers and HMRC as necessary to ensure payroll records are accurate
- Carry out month-end and year-end processes essential for statutory and other returns
- Ensure that benefit provider schemes are operated efficiently, that all deductions are reconciled, and correct payments made to the scheme providers
- Conduct regular checks to ensure the integrity of the payroll database, updating data as necessary and ensuring that the payroll/ HR database is working correctly (WD)
- Support the management of, and relationship with all benefits providers and external advisors eg. Blick Rothenburg
- Research and gather internal and external salary data providing salary benchmarks and package recommendations to the Reward and HRBP team, in line with the reward principles and policies
- Main driver for change and continuous improvement implementing new approaches to compensation and benefits admin
- Review existing processes and suggest best practice improvements, working with all stakeholders (RSM payroll, HR, Finance)
- Work with key stakeholders to develop and integrate new and existing rewards programmes, policies and procedures
- Evaluate programs and reviews trends, changes in legislation/regulation, and/or advancements in technology to make recommendations for changes and improvements
Relevant Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong organisational skills / highly focused to achieve deadlines
- Confident communicator both verbally and written, with the ability to effectively communicate to all audience levels
- A customer focused attitude with a "can do" delivery approach to resolving issues and providing pragmatic solutions
- Experience of administering Payroll, Pensions, Employee Global Mobility, Insured Benefits
- Multi Relationships management skills and able to demonstrate negotiation skills at high level with senior stakeholders
- Solid understanding of Compensation and Benefits - including associated legislation
- Knowledge and experience of managing international payroll(s)
- Experience of using Workday and integration with payroll (essential)
- Overseas tax and experience of working with ex-pats/in-pats and comprehensive understanding and administration of shadow/modified payrolls and hypo tax issues (essential)
- Experience of delivering projects both as a Project Manager and within a team as an SME (subject matter expert)
- Experience of implementing new approaches to compensation and benefits admin
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Payroll and Reward Partner to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.