|Location: Leeds||Salary: £23000 - £30000 per annum|
|Sector: Commercial, Construction||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Matthew Clegg|
£23,000 to £30,000 + package
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Payroll Clerk to join a busy, growing business on the outskirts of Leeds. The successful Payroll Clerk will be joining a friendly team of finance professionals and processing a weekly and monthly payrolls for both direct and sub-contracting employees.
As the Payroll Clerk, your duties will include:
- Processing payroll records based on employee timesheets
- Maintenance all staff holiday pay records
- Process both leaver and starters details
- Reply to routine enquiries from HMRC
- Calculate and reconcile and wage deduction payments e.g. HMRC and pensions
- Resolve pay queries
- Ensure all payment admin records are accurately maintained
- Prepare ad-hoc finance reports and data where required
The successful Payroll Clerk will be offered a position that includes:
- Starting salary of £23,000 to £30,000
- Contributory Pension
- 22 days annual leave + 8 bank holidays
- Yearly pay and performance reviews
- Life assurance
- Onsite parking
Payroll Clerks considering this opportunity must have some previous experience processing weekly and monthly payrolls and ideally, some experience using the IRIS payroll software. You'll need a keen eye for detail, excellent communication skills and live within a reasonable commute of Leeds.
To find out more about this position, contact Matt Clegg at Gold Group on 01342 330 539.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.