|Location: Berkshire, England||Salary: £29.05 - £37.35 per hour|
|Sector: Corporate & Professional Services||Specialism:|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Kal Ghazaleh|
Payroll Supervisor (Limited Company)
A Payroll Supervisor is needed for a global innovator in technology based in Berkshire! Our client is looking to employ an experienced Payroll Supervisor with an in-depth knowledge of EMEA payroll processes and excellent leadership skills!
The Payroll Supervisor position is paying £29.05 - £37.35 per hour (Limited Company)!
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Payroll Supervisor will include:
* Train and manage up to 3 Payroll Administrators across approximately 7 EMEA payrolls.
* Run and manage director payrolls and modified payrolls operated for international assignees.
* Improve communication with the end users and business as a whole.
* Build and manage individual relationships with each HR manager to support each country.
What you need to be the successful Payroll Supervisor
In order to be the successful Payroll Supervisor and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
* EMEA payroll experience
* Payroll supervisor experience, with man-management skills
* Experience of ADP platform
* Working knowledge of various financial computer applications and software
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Payroll Supervisor to take on an exciting contract! If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.