|Location: Dorset, England||Salary: Package|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Engineering, Defence||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Jeremy Farley|
Job Title: Payroll Team Leader
Salary: Dependent Upon Experience + Package
Key Skills: Payroll, Benefits, Management, ADP Freedom, Pay, HMRC, P11D, P14, PSA, P45, P60, BACS, Tax, Invoice, Legislation, HR, IPPM, Excel, Salary, Engineering, Electronics, Manufacturing
An experienced Payroll Team Leader is required to play a key role in being responsible for providing a monthly payroll and benefit administration services for circa 1,800 colleagues over four Payrolls with ten HR contact points, ensuring; employees are paid correctly and on time, HMRC annual returns and payments are on time and benefits are effectively managed, administered and reconciled.
Working from site, this is a truly fantastic opportunity for the right person. If this sounds like an opportunity for you, please read on!
So, what will you be doing as a Payroll Team Leader?
- Input and processing of payroll data including starters, leavers, changes, overtime, bonus payments etc.
- Completion of all year-end processes on time including P11D, P14, PSA.
- Ensuring compliance with the latest relevant legislation, statutory filing deadlines, and internal management reporting requirements, liaising with External Parties, HMRC, Finance and HR functions as appropriate.
- Resolving payroll and benefits administration queries from Line Managers and Colleagues.
- Ensuring individual benefits information and other sources is reflected in payroll and matches data held by benefit providers.
- Ensuring compliance with all legislative, HMRC and internal audit requirements.
- Ensure all HMRC and other legislative requirements are met in an accurate and timely manner.
- Accurately enter and maintain data on the Payroll system within the given time scales.
- Ensure monthly payroll BACS file, 3rd party payments and any exceptional payments are timely and accurate.
- Produce & distribute payslips, P45s and P60s. Report monthly information to HMRC in a timely manner (RTI).
- Ensure all year-end processes are completed accurately and in a timely manner e.g. production of P60s, P11Ds, P14, P35, PSA, STBV.
- Work with Finance Team to provide analysis to enable payroll costs to be charged out to business lines and reconciled (e.g. deductions for tax).
- Co-ordinate all areas of benefit administration and queries, including pension scheme & healthcare
- Collate taxable benefit information regarding cars etc and calculate deductions e.g. NIC1a.
- Ensure all supplier invoices are coded and paid on time.
- Work with Finance to ensure relevant items are reconciled (i.e. payroll deductions v amounts paid to providers, e.g. Pension or Child care voucher providers).
What are we looking for in our next Payroll Team Leader?
- Professional payroll qualification e.g. IPPM or equivalent.
- Competent in Microsoft Office including Excel to advanced level.
- Strong end to end payroll and benefits administration experience.
- Hold a working knowledge and understanding of UK Payroll and Benefits i.e. Issuing P45s, P60s and P11Ds, auto-enrolment.
- Multi-payroll experience.
- Possess a strong knowledge of salary sacrifices and flexible benefits packages.
- Have the experience and ability to manage a small team.
- Experience in running payroll from start to finish, agree and communicate timetables to HR contacts to meet monthly deadlines.
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills and desire to provide passion and drive as the next Payroll Team Leader, this is the opportunity for you!
So, if you are interested in joining a well-established, renowned, globally recognised organisation working with experts in their field as the next Payroll Team Leader, hit that apply button now!
Current BPSS Security Clearance or eligibility to gain is required to be considered for this vacancy
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.