|Location: Bedford, Bedfordshire||Salary: £15 - £20 per hour|
|Sector: Client Delivery||Type: Contract|
|Contact: Jack Pleon||Job Published: 25 days ago|
PCB Layout Engineer
Reporting to the Design Team Lead, the candidate is expected to take responsibility for PCB Layout.
Required skills, qualifications and experience of PCB Layout Engineer
- Experience of using Altium Designer for schematic capture and PCB layout
- Proven Experience of Schematic Capture and PCB Layout
- Experience with PCB CAM post processing such as GERBER
- EMC Awareness at product and PCB level
- Experience of Electronics Hardware Design & Product Development.
- IPC standards
- PCA data pack generation
- Configuration tool (Windchill)
- Subversion interface to Altium.
This is a fantastic opoprtunity for PCB Layout Engineer to get there foot in the door of a globally recgonised organision, make sure you apply so you don't miss out!
All applicants moving forward for the position of PCB Layout Engineer must have obtained or be eligible for security clearance up to SC level.